Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee to meet Sunday for new year moon sighting
According to a member of Ruet-e-Hilal Committee, zonal Ruet-e-Hilal Committee, Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) would meet in Ministry of Religious Affairs near General Post Office (GPO) whereas, the members of various district committees would meet at their respective offices for sighting the new year moon.
All the evidence regarding the position of crescent could be conveyed to chairman, central Ruet e Hilal Committee on his cell number 0300-9285203; 0300 6329700; 0321-2022000; 0333-2697051; 0333-5453499; 042-99213006; 021-9208014; 021-99261412 (Met Department); 051-9205735; 021-99261413; 021-35688307; 021-5688307; 021-9204761; 021-5684550 and 021-99261404.
Chairman Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee Mufti Muneeb-ur-Rehman would announce the decision of crescent sighting or otherwise subsequently on the basis of information received after evaluating the evidences.
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan’s NSA rejects claims of back-channel diplomacy with India ...11:17 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Birthday of Islamic caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib tomorrow10:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan to remain on FATF's grey list till June 202109:44 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ali Xeeshan and wife Myra welcome first baby06:36 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Yasir Hussain opens up about his remarks on Nausheen Shah08:24 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021