Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee to meet Sunday for new year moon sighting
According to a member of Ruet-e-Hilal Committee, zonal Ruet-e-Hilal Committee, Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) would meet in Ministry of Religious Affairs near General Post Office (GPO) whereas, the members of various district committees would meet at their respective offices for sighting the new year moon.
All the evidence regarding the position of crescent could be conveyed to chairman, central Ruet e Hilal Committee on his cell number 0300-9285203; 0300 6329700; 0321-2022000; 0333-2697051; 0333-5453499; 042-99213006; 021-9208014; 021-99261412 (Met Department); 051-9205735; 021-99261413; 021-35688307; 021-5688307; 021-9204761; 021-5684550 and 021-99261404.
Chairman Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee Mufti Muneeb-ur-Rehman would announce the decision of crescent sighting or otherwise subsequently on the basis of information received after evaluating the evidences.
- Two arrested in Karachi for sharing female govt officers names on ...10:02 AM | 7 Jul, 2022
- Soldier martyred in gun battle with terrorists in #NorthWaziristan09:24 AM | 7 Jul, 2022
- Over one million Muslims move to Mina to perform rituals of Hajj 202209:10 AM | 7 Jul, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:33 AM | 7 Jul, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 07 July 202208:13 AM | 7 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:18 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022