Grandmother of captive Indian soldier dies of shock
Home minister Rajnath Singh said, “The government has taken note of media reports that say our soldier is in Pakistan’s captivity, India will take up the matter with Pakistan” TV channels reported him as saying.
Singh also spoke to the Chavan’s family and assured them of all support. The Indian government refuted Pakistani claims of Chavan's captivity and instead expressed that the soldier simply strayed across LoC.
As many as 8 Indian soldiers were reportedly left dead after Pakistan gave a scathing rejoinder to India after the latter claimed of surgical strikes inside Pakistan leaving two Pakistani troops dead.
International community is urging arch-rivals to calm down the situation and avoid from embroiling in any kind of military show down.
- Pakistan's First Lady Bushra Bibi visits Panahgah near Data Darbar08:55 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan's top commander visits logistics installations and workshop ...08:32 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- PSL6 game between Quetta Gladiators-Islamabad United postponed after ...07:50 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik thanks Pakistani fans for the love06:30 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Aishwarya Rai’s Pakistani doppelgänger says being offered films03:34 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021