Denmark FM meets COAS Bajwa, appreciates Pakistan’s role in regional stability
RAWALPINDI – Jeppe Kofod, Minister of Foreign Affairs Denmark called on General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) at GHQ on Friday.
During the meeting, matters of mutual interest, regional security, current situation and collaboration/ partnership in Humanitarian measures in Afghanistan were discussed, said ISPR in a statement.
COAS said that Pakistan values its relations with Denmark and we earnestly look forward to enhance mutually beneficial multi-domain relations based on common interest.
Foreign Minister appreciated Pakistan's role in Afghanistan situation including successful evacuation operations, efforts for regional stability and pledged to further improve cooperation with Pakistan at all levels.
COAS Bajwa meets UAE’s Deputy Supreme Commander ... 10:48 PM | 30 Sep, 2021
ABU DHABI- Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed ...
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- WWF-Pakistan hosts international conference to tackle fisheries ...10:52 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Al-Ghazi Tractors launches 2023 models in Pakistan10:39 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- PAKvBAN – Pakistan to take on Bangladesh in tri-series opener ...10:00 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Tuba Anwar's latest fun reels win the internet08:37 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Uorfi Javed slams Shehnaaz Gill for supporting #MeToo accused Sajid ...06:33 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Abdullah Qureshi bids farewell to music for religious reasons03:45 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022