Police ordered to present missing suspects in Youhanabad lynching case
The petitioner claimed during the hearing that police has illegally detained dozens of Christian people therefore they should be released from the police custody.
Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Investigation Wing Rana Ayaz Saleem submitted his reply to the court in which he adopted the stance that 14 suspects related to the incident were arrested who are on a judicial remand, however; the other 14 suspects were neither arrested by the police nor any information is present about them.
The court after hearing the arguments of both sides ordered the police to present the rest of the missing suspects before court till April 6.
- Pakistan allows AstraZeneca shots for expats under 4009:33 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan announces increase in petrol prices09:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- COAS Bajwa presides over Formation Commanders’ Conference08:52 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Sindh earmarks Rs22.8 billion for college education08:22 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021