Kandhkot: 7 killed, 20 injured after passenger buses collide head-on
According to reports, two passenger coaches collided head-on at a toll plaza near Kandhkot after which a car and a truck which were following bus also rammed into the coaches.
Rescue sources confirmed that six women were among the dead. At least 20 people were also wounded, and were shifted to Civil Hospital. Six of these were further referred to a hospital in Rahim Yar Khan.
Most of the commuters were from Peshawar and according to unconfirmed reports, the vehicles were bound for Karachi.
According to police officials, the collision took place because of low visibility due to dense fog.
- My investor is my master’, Pakistan’s PM Shehbaz tells Turkish ...05:40 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Imran Khan reaches Rawalpindi amid threats, to address PTI’s ...03:02 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- SBP governor confident of $1bn Sukuk repayment before due date02:44 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Sania Mirza rubs shoulder with husband Shoaib Malik amid divorce ...01:09 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Humaima Malick pays special tribute to Anjuman Shaheen at LUX Style ...10:05 PM | 25 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022
- India falls behind Pakistan, Myanmar in Global Hunger Index02:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2022