ECP notifies tribal districts’ share in KP assembly
According to ECP notification, a share of 16 seats for provincial assembly of KP has been allocated for eight tribal districts in accordance with provisions of Article 106 of the Constitution as amended vide 25th amendment and in the light of provisional results of 6th Population Census, 2017 officially published on January 3, 2018 by Pakistan Bureau of Statistics
Three provincial assembly seats have been allocated for Bajaur district, while two seats for Mohmand and three seats for Khyber district.
The commission has also allocated two seats for Kurram, one for Orakzai district, two for North Waziristan, two for South Waziristan and one seat for Frontier Regions.
- Speaker Pervaiz Elahi summons emergency session of Punjab Assembly ...04:09 PM | 21 May, 2022
- PTI's Shireen Mazari arrested by anti-corruption officials in ...02:36 PM | 21 May, 2022
- 'Depth of misogyny’ – HRCP demands apology from Imran Khan over ...01:58 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Pakistan Army sets up heat stroke relief camps as temperature ...01:14 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Turkey’s defence minister calls on Pakistan Army chief12:25 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Watch - Hania Aamir ignores Iqra Aziz at 'Parde Mein Rehne Do' ...07:38 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi and Kriti Sanon jump onto the ‘Pasoori’ bandwagon06:32 PM | 20 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's new dance video goes viral05:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022