Army chief confirms death sentence for 12 hardcore terrorists
The terrorists were involved in the killing of innocent civilians, attacking Law Enforcement Agencies and Armed Forces of Pakistan.
These terrorists also include those who planned and executed the attack on Markazi Imam Bargah Parachinar.
On the whole, they were involved in the killing of 34 persons including 26 civilians, 8 armed forces/Frontier Constabulary personnel and injuring 133 others.
These convicts were tried by special military courts. Besides, the army chief also ratified prison terms awarded to six other convicts.
Civilian Ehsan Ullah son of Kifayat Ullah was also tried by the special military court, however, he was found not guilty and has been acquitted accordingly.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021