Army chief confirms death sentence for 12 hardcore terrorists
The terrorists were involved in the killing of innocent civilians, attacking Law Enforcement Agencies and Armed Forces of Pakistan.
These terrorists also include those who planned and executed the attack on Markazi Imam Bargah Parachinar.
On the whole, they were involved in the killing of 34 persons including 26 civilians, 8 armed forces/Frontier Constabulary personnel and injuring 133 others.
These convicts were tried by special military courts. Besides, the army chief also ratified prison terms awarded to six other convicts.
Civilian Ehsan Ullah son of Kifayat Ullah was also tried by the special military court, however, he was found not guilty and has been acquitted accordingly.
- Arrest warrant issued for PM's aide Shahbaz Gill in defamation suit02:56 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Sacked Indian teacher arrested for cheering Pakistan's victory in T20 ...01:46 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- WATCH: Babar Azam suggests interesting change in cricket rule01:04 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021