Army chief confirms death sentence for 12 hardcore terrorists
The terrorists were involved in the killing of innocent civilians, attacking Law Enforcement Agencies and Armed Forces of Pakistan.
These terrorists also include those who planned and executed the attack on Markazi Imam Bargah Parachinar.
On the whole, they were involved in the killing of 34 persons including 26 civilians, 8 armed forces/Frontier Constabulary personnel and injuring 133 others.
These convicts were tried by special military courts. Besides, the army chief also ratified prison terms awarded to six other convicts.
Civilian Ehsan Ullah son of Kifayat Ullah was also tried by the special military court, however, he was found not guilty and has been acquitted accordingly.
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 is happening on October 1309:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Northern’s Haider Ali trends on Twitter after blasting batting in ...06:42 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Indian national held for crossing into Pakistan illegally, booked ...05:55 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020