India gives clean chit to Pakistan in Pathankot attack
In an interview with News18, Kumar said: "There is no evidence to show that the Pakistan government or any Pakistani government agency helped Jaish–e–Mohammed or Masood Azhar and his aides carry out the Pathankot attack."
Kumar informed the media outlet that his agency had completed its investigations in India and were now waiting for Pakistan to allow their team to visit the country.
He added: "Our investigation so far does not point to any inside hand [in the Pakistani government]."
- Maryam Nawaz 'was given rat-contaminated food in Kot Lakhpat Jail'10:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- BISE Lahore announces Inter Part-2 Exam Result – Here's how to check10:26 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan not considering recognition of Israel, says FO09:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- COVID restrictions – Sindh extends business timing over traders's ...08:43 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat gets surprised by some secret admirer (VIDEO)05:21 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020