India gives clean chit to Pakistan in Pathankot attack
In an interview with News18, Kumar said: "There is no evidence to show that the Pakistan government or any Pakistani government agency helped Jaish–e–Mohammed or Masood Azhar and his aides carry out the Pathankot attack."
Kumar informed the media outlet that his agency had completed its investigations in India and were now waiting for Pakistan to allow their team to visit the country.
He added: "Our investigation so far does not point to any inside hand [in the Pakistani government]."
- Setting a new standard for smartphones in our changing world11:32 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Man gets dumped a month after donating kidney to girlfriend’s mother10:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Gold price drops slightly in Pakistan10:23 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- COAS Bajwa reiterates resolve to fight against terrorism09:51 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- FBR imposes 17% sales tax on bakeries, restaurant and caterers09:20 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities condemn tragic Lahore blast04:49 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Why did Princess Diana express interest in interfaith marriage and ...07:13 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- 11 Pakistani films to be screened at Dubai Expo Film Festival05:14 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021