Punjab Govt increases salaries of employees by 10 percent in Budget 2017-18
The government has allocated a total of Rs 285 billion for salaries whereas Rs 173 billion for pensioners in budget for the upcoming year.
Punjab unveils Rs1.977 trillion Budget 2017-18 04:30 PM | 2 Jun, 2017
LAHORE - Punjab Finance Minister Dr Ayesha Ghous Pasha on Friday presented fifth provincial budget Pakistan Muslim ...
It bears mentioning that the Shehbaz Sharif led provincial government had hiked the salaries of government servants by the same amount in the last budget as well.
This is the 10th consecutive and most probably the last budget presented by Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz before the next general elections scheduled to take place in 2018.
- Iranian-American arrested for entering Pakistan on fake documents11:15 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 7 inspirational small business ideas by young entrepreneur Faizan ...10:47 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- NAB arrests Khursheed Shah’s son in asset beyond means case (VIDEO)10:31 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shahrukh Khan becomes the only Pakistani cadet to graduate from US ...09:50 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021