Farmer throws 8 years old in burning wheat fields
The victim, identified as Faryad, has been shifted to district headquarters hospital Sheikhupura where is said to be in stable condition.
The police officials, who reached at site following the incident, have taken the accused farmer into the custody.
Police has arrested two people, Qayyum and Nasir, allegedly involved in the incident, said District Police Officer.
According to eye witnesses, the farmer first thrashed the boy while blaming that he had lit the wheat fields and afterwards threw him into the burning fields.
Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has ordered the district administration to provide the best rehabilitation facilities to the victim boy while seeking the initial inquiry report from the Police.
Punjab Child Protection Bureau Chairperson Saba Sadiq condemned the the awful incident while urging the government to improve legislation about the domestic violence against children.
- Taliban replace Afghanistan women's ministry with vice department12:43 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- HRW says India's ruling BJP targeting Modi govt critics12:22 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Police submit challan against Mufti Aziz in student abuse case11:58 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- New Zealand cricket team’s decision leaves Pakistanis in shock and ...11:42 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- British envoy denies role in cancellation of New Zealand cricket ...11:21 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021