Farmer throws 8 years old in burning wheat fields
The victim, identified as Faryad, has been shifted to district headquarters hospital Sheikhupura where is said to be in stable condition.
The police officials, who reached at site following the incident, have taken the accused farmer into the custody.
Police has arrested two people, Qayyum and Nasir, allegedly involved in the incident, said District Police Officer.
According to eye witnesses, the farmer first thrashed the boy while blaming that he had lit the wheat fields and afterwards threw him into the burning fields.
Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has ordered the district administration to provide the best rehabilitation facilities to the victim boy while seeking the initial inquiry report from the Police.
Punjab Child Protection Bureau Chairperson Saba Sadiq condemned the the awful incident while urging the government to improve legislation about the domestic violence against children.
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh defeat Oman in must-win game11:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021