6th population, housing census to begin from March 28, 2016
The ministry has issued Rs51.57 billion as first installment for the process.
According to officials more than 2005000 activists will participate in the countrywide process of census.
Earlier chairing a meeting of the National Census Apex Committee in Islamabad, Finance Minister Ishaq Dar emphasized that all efforts should be made to conduct Census in precise, accurate and transparent manner.
On this occasion, a presentation was given on preparations for holding census.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021