Pakistan, Saudi Arabia agree to foment ties in IT
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan and Saudi Arabia have agreed to undertake joint efforts for promotion of cooperation in the field of information technology, according to the state broadcaster.
The understanding came during a telephonic conversation between Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi and Saudi Minister for Information Technology Abdullah Al-Swaha, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Both the ministers especially deliberated on cooperation in the digital field.
- Noor Mukadam’s killer won’t escape justice, PM Khan assures nation07:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Crediting the Common: Microfinancing for the better07:17 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Five children killed, three injured as roof collapses in Lodhran04:24 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video in bold dress goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021