Governor Ishratul Ebad likely to meet Zardari in Dubai
According to sources, Ebad is likely to meet Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari, reported Samaa TV.
It is pertinent to mention here that political temperature rose in the country after Zardari launched a scathing attack on Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif for what he described as “repeating the politics of 1990s”.
“The politics of revenge should immediately be stopped otherwise it will produce disastrous consequences,” he said in a statement.
The statement came after his close aide and Chairman of Sindh Higher Education Commission (HEC) was arrested and the arrest warrants for PPP leader Yousuf Raza Gilani and Amin Fahim were issued over corruption charges.
- Grenade #attack kills one, wounds five others in #Balochistan's ...03:51 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- PTI moves IHC against ECP's ruling on prohibited funding case02:10 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal, Shahroz Sabzwari welcome their first child09:24 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022