PM Nawaz breaks ground for Rs 24 billion Lahore Eastern Bypass
The six lane 16.5 km Lahore Eastern Bypass Project would cost Rs 24 billion and the speed limit on it would be 120 km per hour.
The ring road, starting from Mehmood Booti Interchange at Lahore Ring Road, would culminate at Kala Shah Kaku Interchange the junction of GT Road and Lahore Islamabad Motorway.
The building of the bypass would facilitate the traffic at GT Road moving towards eastern and northern Lahore, divert besides curbing the heavy current of traffic between Kala Shah Kaku and Lahore at Ravi Bridge and GT Road.
Holding in view the Punjab Government’s proposed Shahi Bagh Park Project, this by pass would open up avenues for development of tourism and trade.
- Nora Fatehi, Jacqueline Fernandez summoned again in money laundering ...11:30 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- PDM announces anti-government protests over rising inflation, poverty10:01 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Hindu extremists force Muslim girl to take off hijab in India (VIDEO)09:36 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup 2021 – Bangladesh opt to field first against Scotland07:52 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Watch: Trailer of ‘The Batman’ is out now07:42 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new dance video goes viral05:43 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021