Chinese President may cancel Pakistan visit once again
The president was scheduled to arrive in Pakistan on April 9 but may delay it till the end of April, according to the reports.
Jinping was planned to be visiting Saudi Arabia as well after completing his trip to Pakistan.
He is unable to visit the kingdom as the crisis in Yemen is continue and a Saudi-led coalition is fighting Yemeni rebels.
The Chinese president was expected to inaugurate Gwadar Port Project and Pak-China Economic Corridor during his visit to Pakistan n addition to his meetings with Pakistan President Mamnoon Hussain, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, COAS General Raheel Sharif and other key political leaders.
Earlier, the Chinese president was scheduled to arrive in Pakistan in September last year, but the tour was cancelled due to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf sit-ins in Islamabad.
- Ruet committee to meet today for Shawwal moon sighting10:55 AM | 12 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-12-Updated 10:00 ...09:30 AM | 12 May, 2021
- Pakistan records slight decline in Covid-19 with 2,869 new cases in a ...09:25 AM | 12 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 12 May 202108:35 AM | 12 May, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares an adorable throwback picture09:01 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Falak Shabir is taking care of wife Sarah Khan's pregnancy cravings08:24 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Malala slammed for skipping 'Israel' in statement on Palestine attacks04:47 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021