Chinese President may cancel Pakistan visit once again
The president was scheduled to arrive in Pakistan on April 9 but may delay it till the end of April, according to the reports.
Jinping was planned to be visiting Saudi Arabia as well after completing his trip to Pakistan.
He is unable to visit the kingdom as the crisis in Yemen is continue and a Saudi-led coalition is fighting Yemeni rebels.
The Chinese president was expected to inaugurate Gwadar Port Project and Pak-China Economic Corridor during his visit to Pakistan n addition to his meetings with Pakistan President Mamnoon Hussain, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, COAS General Raheel Sharif and other key political leaders.
Earlier, the Chinese president was scheduled to arrive in Pakistan in September last year, but the tour was cancelled due to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf sit-ins in Islamabad.
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:00 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 30 November 202008:30 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- On the Wrong Side of History11:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Pakistani diplomat, family injured in India accident10:13 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- 'Young Imran Khan' in old photo09:04 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Islamabad plans open-air cinema for safe entertainment09:26 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020