Chinese President may cancel Pakistan visit once again
The president was scheduled to arrive in Pakistan on April 9 but may delay it till the end of April, according to the reports.
Jinping was planned to be visiting Saudi Arabia as well after completing his trip to Pakistan.
He is unable to visit the kingdom as the crisis in Yemen is continue and a Saudi-led coalition is fighting Yemeni rebels.
The Chinese president was expected to inaugurate Gwadar Port Project and Pak-China Economic Corridor during his visit to Pakistan n addition to his meetings with Pakistan President Mamnoon Hussain, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, COAS General Raheel Sharif and other key political leaders.
Earlier, the Chinese president was scheduled to arrive in Pakistan in September last year, but the tour was cancelled due to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf sit-ins in Islamabad.
- Pakistan gets 1.55mn Chinese COVID vaccines amid shortage02:41 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Are Sanam Saeed and Mohib Mirza getting married? Here’s all you ...01:08 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Brazil becomes second country to pass half million Covid-19 deaths12:03 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Police deny Mandokhel's request for registering case against Firdous ...10:50 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani TikToker remanded in police custody over fraud with ...12:11 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Twitter slams Dhoop ki Deewar over 'problematic' storyline05:32 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Reema Khan shares adorable video with her husband05:38 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021