ZA Bhutto's 38th death anniversary: Sindh govt announces public holiday on Tuesday
Bhutto, the founder of Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP), was executed in 1979.
According to a notification issued by the provincial government, all government offices, semi-government, autonomous bodies, corporations and local councils under the administrative control of the province will remain closed.
‘Quran Khwani’ and ‘Fateha Khwani’ will be held in all divisional, district, tehsil and city offices for the eternal peace of the souls of Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and Shaheed Benazir Bhutto.
Seminars, public meetings, majalis, dialogue and mushairas will also be held to highlight the contributions of Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto.
Newspapers will publish special editions and private TV channels will broadcast special programmes to highlight his contributions.
On 2 April 2011 former president Asif Ali Zardari approached the Supreme Court (SC) through a presidential reference under Article 186 of the Constitution to seek its opinion on revisiting the Bhutto’s murder trial. However, the reference remains undecided for the last four years.
- Lionel Messi wins Ballon d’Or 2021 to claim record seventh title01:00 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- IHC CJ directs Rana Shamim to submit written reply, original ...12:20 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- PTA grants license to Select Technologies11:35 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:25 AM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir spotted enjoying Asim Azhar's concert in Karachi06:21 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Juvaria Abbasi and Anoushey Abbasi's mother passes away05:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari shares new adorable photo with son Mir Hakim04:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021