Defeated Chaudhry Nisar vows to contest by-polls for Rawalpindi NA seat
The estranged leader of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) did not disclose that from which constituency he will be contesting from.
Chaudhry Nisar made the announcement while addressing a public gathering at the residence of Raja Sajid Hameed, chairman of Union Council Ranyal where local leaders of the PML-N were also present.
He said his politics was based on the truth and development of public, besides clarifying that he did not have greed for getting any portfolio.
Nisar, who has been a member of the lower house of the parliament since 1985, contested elections as an independent candidate from two NA seats - NA-59 and NA-60 - and two provincial seats - PP-10 and PP- 12. But he faced a surprising defeat from all seats except PP-10.
Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan wins PP-10 election 08:13 PM | 26 Jul, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Former interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has won election from Punjab constituency PP-10, ...
PTI’s Ghulam Sarwar, who defeated Chaudhry Nisar, in both NA constituencies is yet to be announced which seat he will be vacating.
- Karachi man arrested for harassing Turkish vlogger Seda Nur09:49 AM | 24 Sep, 2022
- PM Shehbaz, Malala meet on UNGA sidelines, discuss impact of ...09:05 AM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:29 AM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 24 September 202208:10 AM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani athletes clinch 8 medals in International Poomsae Open ...12:19 AM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Fiza Ali shares story of her struggle in showbiz11:46 PM | 23 Sep, 2022
- Abrar ul Haq tells how he fell in love with his school principal11:39 PM | 23 Sep, 2022
- Shaan, Sarmad Khoosat and Khalilur Rehman Qamar gear up for upcoming ...09:38 PM | 23 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022