Defeated Chaudhry Nisar vows to contest by-polls for Rawalpindi NA seat
The estranged leader of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) did not disclose that from which constituency he will be contesting from.
Chaudhry Nisar made the announcement while addressing a public gathering at the residence of Raja Sajid Hameed, chairman of Union Council Ranyal where local leaders of the PML-N were also present.
He said his politics was based on the truth and development of public, besides clarifying that he did not have greed for getting any portfolio.
Nisar, who has been a member of the lower house of the parliament since 1985, contested elections as an independent candidate from two NA seats - NA-59 and NA-60 - and two provincial seats - PP-10 and PP- 12. But he faced a surprising defeat from all seats except PP-10.
Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan wins PP-10 election 08:13 PM | 26 Jul, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Former interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has won election from Punjab constituency PP-10, ...
PTI’s Ghulam Sarwar, who defeated Chaudhry Nisar, in both NA constituencies is yet to be announced which seat he will be vacating.
- Iranian-American arrested for entering Pakistan on fake documents05:13 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 7 inspirational small business ideas by young entrepreneur Faizan ...10:47 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- NAB arrests Khursheed Shah’s son in asset beyond means case (VIDEO)10:31 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shahrukh Khan becomes the only Pakistani cadet to graduate from US ...09:50 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021