Crackdown to continue against elements involved in spurious medicines' business: CM Punjab
He was addressing a ceremony regarding the distribution of cheques and certificates among those officers who carried out a successful operation against persons involved in the business of spurious medicines in Lahore on Saturday.
The Chief Minister said he would go to any extent against the producers and sellers of spurious medicines and no leniency would be shown against such elements.
He stressed for collective efforts to eliminate this evil from the society.
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020