Greater Iqbal Park opened for public after major facelift
For the first time, the newly built Greater Iqbal Park also hosted the Chrysanthemum Flowers Show.The venue of show has been shifted from Jilani Park for the first time.
The revamped park now contains dancing fountains along with series of beautiful colorful lights to enthrall Lahoris.
The 125 acre green oasis is surrounded almost entirely by the old city of Lahore. Visitors can now enjoy rolling lawns and capture selfies in the panoramic view of the symbolic Minar-e-Pakistan, Lahore Fort and Badshahi Mosque.
The government was all set to organize the opening ceremony of greater Iqbal Park on Iqbal day dated November 9.
However, the ceremony was postponed apparently due to nonavailability of chief guest.
- edotco appoints new Country Managing Director Pakistan02:15 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- KIA Niro Spotted in Pakistan – Is the future of Hybrid vehicles ...01:51 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Meet Nabeel Ahmad: The Founder and CEO of Skyray Ventures01:47 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020