Rawalpindi: Girl suffers serious burns in acid attack
According to media reports, Rehana Zafar, mother of the victim has lodged a complaint with local police that the suspect, identified as Saif, wanted to tie a knot with her daughter but they refused his marriage proposal.
The complainant further stated that Saif along with another accomplice threw acid on her daughter while riding on a motorcycle.
Her daughter covered her face with her hands and this way her hands suffered serious burns, she added. Later the suspects fled the scene.
Police have registered a case and started an investigation.
- Sikh pilgrims reach Pakistan for Guru Nanak’s birth anniversary12:02 AM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Cancel rallies for public's sake, PM urges PDM as second COVID-19 ...11:36 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Maryam hugs uncle as grandmother's body flown to Pakistan11:26 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Bakhtawar drops first picture with fiancé Mahmood post-engagement09:59 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Exclusive Pics: Bakhtawar is ENGAGED09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020