50 arrested after police raid dance party in Islamabad
The raid order was issued by Assistant Commissioner Capt. (Retd) Shoaib Ali and according to police officials scores of men and women were dancing, playing music on loud speakers, smoking tobacco and sheesha and liquor in the hotel.
The police arrested approximately 34 men and 16 women for violating tobacco control laws and loudspeaker laws whereas the hotel’s owner and manager were also lined up.
All of them were released a few hours later on bail by a magistrate.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 02 August 202108:46 AM | 2 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI: Rain frustrates Pakistan's bid to win West Indies T20I series11:58 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan hopeful India will ‘act fairly’ as head of UNSC11:44 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Balloon with Quaid-e-Azam’s pictures panics Indian officials in ...11:17 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Arab Parliament speaker arrives in Pakistan on first visit to boost ...10:09 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Mustafa Qureshi, wife Rubina Qureshi test positive for coronavirus04:47 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s flying kiss video in bold dress goes viral04:21 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021