UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad
DUBAI – UAE on Friday allowed its citizens and residents to travel outside the country as coroanvirus restrictions are being eased.
The travelers will be allowed on the basis of “general reasons”. It is necessary for every traveler to get a Covid-negative test.
Travellers aged above 70 and those with chronic illnesses should not travel, Khaleej Times reported.
Previously, the National Emergency Crisis and Disaster Management Authority (NCEMA) had specified seven reasons for which UAE citizens and residents could travel abroad.
In March, the UAE had temporarily banned its citizens from traveling outside the country until further notice, amid coronavirus pandemic fears.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020