20-year-old boy killed for refusing to dance near Lahore
The deceased, identified as Nawaz, lived in Kot Noor Shah located on Sharaqpur Road. Nawaz went to collect his money from two persons in a locality, Kalan Wala.
The two, identified as Khurram and his friend, forced him to dance in a manner they desired in order to get money, but he denied.
The friends went violent over refusal and opened fired at him, killing the 20-year-old on the spot. The accused fled the scene.
Sharaqpur police registered a case against the suspects, while the body has been handed over to the aggrieved family after post-mortem.
- Rawalpindi woman lands in jail for 5 years for hurling purse on ...10:29 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- UK announces test and quarantine rules for travelers as Omicron ...09:57 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan reports 303 fresh covid cases, positivity rate stays below ...09:24 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:04 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 November 202108:38 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021