No compromise on Kashmir, reaffirm Pakistan's top commanders
RAWALPINDI - Pakistan's top commanders reiterated resolve on Thursday that no compromise would be made on the issue of occupied Kashmir.
Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa presided over the high-profile Corps Commanders Conference (CCC) at General Headquarters (GHQ) and reviewed geo strategic and national security environment and ongoing situation in Indian occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IOJ&K).
“Pakistan Army is fully configured, prepared and determined to defend honour, dignity and territorial integrity of motherland at all cost. Kashmir is jugular vain of Pakistan and no compromise shall be made which denies right of self determination to our brave Kashmiri brethren,” COAS was quoted as saying by the military's media wing.
The Corps Commanders reiterated resolve for befitting response to any Indian misadventure or aggression being conveyed through irresponsible media statements by Indian military commanders.
National security intimately linked to economy, ... 12:26 PM | 3 Oct, 2019
RAWALPINDI - Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Thursday has hosted seminar on Interplay of ...
A media release by Inter Services Public Relations said the forum acknowledged effective highlighting of Kashmir dispute exposing Indian human rights violations in under siege IOJ&K during UNGA session.
The commanders also expressed appreciation for effectively dealing foreign backed efforts at destabilising Pakistan through various machinations.
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- SBP key policy rate remains unchanged at 13.25 percent05:15 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistani pavilion inaugurated at Arab Health Exhibition in Dubai04:57 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019