Imran Khan blames ‘Adolf Altaf’ for terrorising Karachites
In recent posts on his Twitter account, the PTI chairman said the MQM leadership first terrorises the hapless citizens of the city and then plays the victim.
“I cannot forget what I was told by a murdered MQM leader's family in 2007. Those who murdered him were mourning at his funeral,” Khan tweeted.
He also stated the PTI has got a team of lawyers ready in London to press charges against Altaf Hussain if any PTI member is harmed during NA 246 election campaign.
Earlier on Saturday, Imran Khan had said MQM’s provocation was an unsuccessful attempt to stop the elections, urged the PTI leaders to remain peaceful.
The PTI chairman strongly condemned the incident of uprooting of PTI’s camp in Karachi. Khan stated that enforcement agencies should immediately take notice of the incident.
Questioning the enforcement of Election Commission’s code of conduct, Khan stated the Sindh police had utterly failed in protecting the PTI members.
- Pakistan’s Arshad Nadeem wins javelin gold with career best throw ...11:06 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- British investigators launch probe into 'misuse' of charity funds by ...10:24 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan slams Indian ludicrous comments against OIC’s remarks on ...09:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Interior Minister says ‘performers giving Islamic touch now in need ...08:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Sakina Samo's directorial debut to hit cinemas later this month03:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani’s new bold photos break the internet03:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022