Imran Khan blames ‘Adolf Altaf’ for terrorising Karachites
In recent posts on his Twitter account, the PTI chairman said the MQM leadership first terrorises the hapless citizens of the city and then plays the victim.
“I cannot forget what I was told by a murdered MQM leader's family in 2007. Those who murdered him were mourning at his funeral,” Khan tweeted.
He also stated the PTI has got a team of lawyers ready in London to press charges against Altaf Hussain if any PTI member is harmed during NA 246 election campaign.
Earlier on Saturday, Imran Khan had said MQM’s provocation was an unsuccessful attempt to stop the elections, urged the PTI leaders to remain peaceful.
The PTI chairman strongly condemned the incident of uprooting of PTI’s camp in Karachi. Khan stated that enforcement agencies should immediately take notice of the incident.
Questioning the enforcement of Election Commission’s code of conduct, Khan stated the Sindh police had utterly failed in protecting the PTI members.
- Ministry of Human Rights in partnership with European Union launches ...08:32 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Paani Key Pankh – PM Imran launches documentary drama in Islamabad ...08:05 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Money laundering – UK court orders extradition of Abraaj founder ...07:49 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Reducing unfair means in recruitment: Case of Police in Pakistan07:20 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021