FM Qureshi seeks OIC role to save Kashmiris from Indian brutalities
He took the decision after APHC leader Syed Ali Gilani's tweet in which he disseminated SOS call and expressed fear of genocide of innocent Kashmiri people by Indian forces, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi said the OIC Secretary General will be urged to play his due role to save the innocent Kashmiris from brutalities of Indian forces.
The foreign minister has already written a letter to UN Secretary-General, urging him to take notice of India's violation of international laws in occupied Kashmir and along the Line of Control.
The foreign minister said Pakistan will continue to extend its moral and diplomatic support to Kashmiri people.
Earlier, APHC Chairman Syed Ali Geelani said Indians are about to launch the biggest genocide in the history of mankind.
- Snow leopard rescued after falling from cliff in Chitral08:29 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Saudi Arabia, Pakistan to promote cooperation in Customs, Tax fields08:00 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PSL 2021, Match 10 – Islamabad United bat first against Peshawar ...07:24 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- “Work together or come have more tea,” Asad Umar to India on ...06:22 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- 'Chaar Darkht' – Ali Gul Pir trolls India in #FantasticTeaDay video05:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Agha Ali advises Alizeh Shah to be more concerned about her acting ...03:45 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Khel Khel Mein – Sajal Aly and Bilal Abbas team up for first time ...02:14 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021