Four new ministers, two advisers inducted in Sindh cabinet
Now the number of ministers with new inductions will be 18.
Sindh Governor Imran Ismail in presence of Chief Minister Syed Murad Ali Shah administered oath to the newly appointed provincial ministers, Syed Nasir Hussain Shah, Bari Pitafi, Ikram Ullah Dharejo and Sohail Anwar Siyal in a simple ceremony held at the Governor House.
Chief Secretary Mumtaz Shah, just after oath taking ceremony, announced that the CM has approved appointment of two advisers, Nisar Khuhro and Syed Aijaz Shah Shirazi.
The chief minister, after oath taking ceremony, congratulated the newly appointed provincial ministers and the advisers.
- Pakistan lifts import ban on non-essential, luxury items on IMF demand04:44 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- BTS makes history with 70 million YouTube subscribers04:16 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Alizeh Shah looks ethereal in latest snap03:14 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022