Renowned novelist, short story writer Bano Qudsia dies at 88
Born 1928, Qudisa Bano was a writer, playwright and spiritualist. She is best known for her novel Raja Gidh.
She also wrote for television and stage in both Urdu and Punjabi languages.
Condolences from all quarters are pouring in, and different media portals and journalists were quick to mourn the death of Pakistan's legendary writer on social media.
— PakistaniDramasPage (@PakDramasPage) February 4, 2017
Legendary writer Bano Qudsia aapa passed away.May Allah bless her soul.Ameen
— Dr Shahid Masood (@Shahidmasooddr) February 4, 2017
More info to follow...
- Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along ...04:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- India imposes curfew, restrictions in Occupied Kashmir to prevent ...02:09 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- If offered, I would love to work in Pakistan: Engin Altan Düzyatan01:53 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020