Renowned novelist, short story writer Bano Qudsia dies at 88
Born 1928, Qudisa Bano was a writer, playwright and spiritualist. She is best known for her novel Raja Gidh.
She also wrote for television and stage in both Urdu and Punjabi languages.
Condolences from all quarters are pouring in, and different media portals and journalists were quick to mourn the death of Pakistan's legendary writer on social media.
— PakistaniDramasPage (@PakDramasPage) February 4, 2017
Legendary writer Bano Qudsia aapa passed away.May Allah bless her soul.Ameen
— Dr Shahid Masood (@Shahidmasooddr) February 4, 2017
More info to follow...
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020