Faizabad sit-in: SC to announce judgment on Feb 6
According to the cause list, a two-member bench headed by Justice Mushir Aalim and comprising Justice Qazi Faez Isa will announce the verdict on 6 February at 9 am.
On November 22, Supreme Court had reserved verdict in a suo motu case pertaining to Faizabad sit-in staged by Tehreek-e-Labbaik (TLP) in 2017 against controversial changes in lawmakers’ oath.
Khadim Hussain Rizvi calls off Islamabad sit-in ... 06:36 AM | 27 Nov, 2017
ISLAMABAD - Khadim Hussain Rizvi, the chief of Tehreek-e-Labaik Pakistan, on Monday formally announced calling off ...
The three-week long sit-in, which had paralysed the federal capital, was called off on November 27 after protesters reached an agreement with the government.
- Pakistan's best shortest format players assemble for National T20; ...07:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mirza Ishtiaq Baig included in PML-N’s economic advisory council06:12 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021