Khadim Rizvi, other TLP leaders remanded to jail till Feb 8
Earlier, besides Khadim Hussain Rizvi, TLP leaders including Pir Afzal Qadri, Ashraf Asif, Ejaz Ashrafi, and two others were produced before ATC Judge Sheikh Sajjad Ahmad on expiry of their judicial remand.
In response to a court query, the police submitted that the challan (charge-sheet) had not been finalised yet. The court was requested to allow few days time for the purpose.
At this, the court directed police to submit challan as soon as possible and extended the judicial remand till February 8.
Faizabad sit-in: SC to announce judgment on Feb 6 11:31 PM | 4 Feb, 2019
ISLAMABAD – The Supreme Court would announce reserved judgment in case pertaining to suo motu notice on Faizabad ...
The Civil Lines police had registered a case against the accused on charges of making provocative speeches, ransacking of the government and public properties and others during protests.
The government had taken TLP chief and others into protective custody on November 23, 2018 from Lahore. However, later on, they were handed over to the police for investigation.
- Two arrested for smuggling KFC meals in New Zealand07:46 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- KP plans separate Panagah units for transgender person07:11 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan gives a boost to cricket in Uzbekistan06:44 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Japanese sisters declared world's oldest twins05:35 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in for Kareena Kapoor Khan03:16 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Juhi Chawla shares a throwback clip from her first TV show03:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2021