FBR collected Rs785 billions in Oct-Dec quarter
According to a statement Rs750 billion was set as FBR's target for the second quarter. However the target was surpassed by around Rs35 billions.
The net collection for the current six months stood at 1385 billion showing an increase of 19% from the corresponding period of the previous year.
From July to September, 2015, FBR made a net collection of Rs. 600 billion as against target of more than Rs. 640 billion thus falling short by Rs 40 billion.
During the current quarter, not only the assigned target of Rs 750 billion was achieved, Rs 35 billion was also recouped in respect of the shortfall of the previous quarter.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:34 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest number of daily COVID cases in two months as ...09:08 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 September 202108:42 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Taliban replace Afghanistan women's ministry with vice department12:43 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- HRW says India's ruling BJP targeting Modi govt critics12:22 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021