FBR collected Rs785 billions in Oct-Dec quarter
According to a statement Rs750 billion was set as FBR's target for the second quarter. However the target was surpassed by around Rs35 billions.
The net collection for the current six months stood at 1385 billion showing an increase of 19% from the corresponding period of the previous year.
From July to September, 2015, FBR made a net collection of Rs. 600 billion as against target of more than Rs. 640 billion thus falling short by Rs 40 billion.
During the current quarter, not only the assigned target of Rs 750 billion was achieved, Rs 35 billion was also recouped in respect of the shortfall of the previous quarter.
- Orange Line Metro Train marks its 1st anniversary with a milestone of ...08:40 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran Khan addresses Middle East Green Initiative Summit in Saudi ...07:49 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Saudi Arabia cancels 14-day waiting period for Umrah pilgrims06:43 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Twitter hilariously trolls Akshay Kumar after Pakistan's victory ...05:38 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Babar Azam's father breaks into tears after Pakistan’s victory ...04:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021