Imran, Erdoğan discuss bilateral relations, regional issues in Turkey
ISLAMABAD/ANKARA — Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday held a one-on-one meeting with President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan in Ankara during his two-day official visit to Turkey .
Both the leaders discussed various issues including bilateral relations, national and international issues of mutual interests.
A high-level delegation including Foreign Minister Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Finance Minister Asad Umar, Planning Minister Makhdoom Khusro Bakhtiar, Adviser on Trade Abdul Razak Dawood and Special Assistant to PM Zulfikar Bukhari is accompanying the PM during his first tour to Turkey .
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan received PM Imran KhanPosted by Prime Minister's Office on Friday, January 4, 2019
Earlier today, the premier addressed a delegation of Turkey-Pakistan Business Council of Foreign Economic Relations Board of Turkey (DEIK) in Ankara.
PM Imran urges Turkish investors to explore ... 09:14 AM | 4 Jan, 2019
ANKARA - Prime Minister Imran Khan Thursday said it was high time that Pakistan and Turkey took their bilateral trade ...
The premier said that it was high time that Pakistan and Turkey took their bilateral trade to a high level, citing Pakistan’s ideal geo-strategic location and its huge potential for investment in infrastructure and tourism.
Pakistan was a virgin territory as a lot of trade areas had not yet been exploited and hardly five percent of total mineral reserves could yet be explored, PM said during the address.
TOBB is the highest legal entity in Turkey representing the private sector with 365 member associations from local chambers of commerce and industry.
Moreover, PM Imran also visited the Mausoleum of Ghazi Mustafa Kemal Ataturk and laid a floral wreath at the grave and noted his remarks in the Golden Book.
PM Imran visits Mustafa Kemal Ataturk’s ... 05:03 PM | 4 Jan, 2019
ANKARA —Prime Minister Imran Khan Friday visited the mausoleum of the founder of modern Turkey Gazi Mustafa Kemal ...
In his remarks in the Golden Book, the prime minister wrote that it was an honour for him to pay homage to one of the greatest statesman and visionary leader of the 20th century-Ghazi Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.
Before landing in the Turkish capital, Khan visited the tomb of renowned jurist and Islamic scholar Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi and laid a wreath at the grave in the Turkish city of Konya.
- Kashmir issue is not an internal affair of India, says FM Quresh11:24 AM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan condemns Indian CDS remarks about Kashmiri children09:17 AM | 18 Jan, 2020
- FM Qureshi, Pompeo discuss bilateral cooperation, regional security ...08:47 AM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan censures extremist mindset of Indian general11:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019