Pakistan increases medical capabilities to counter Covid-19: Asad Umar
ISLAMABAD - Federal Minister for Planning, Development and Special Initiatives, Asad Umar said that the government is constantly increasing medical capabilities to meet the challenge of COVID-19 and other diseases.
He was talking to newsmen during his visit to newly constructed Isolation Center and Infectious Diseases Hospital along with Chairman National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Lt. General Muhammad Afzal in Islamabad today (Saturday).
The Minister said the 250-bed Isolation Center and Infectious Diseases Hospital of has been built only in 45 days in Federal Capital Territory with the support of China.
He said that following precautionary measures issued by the government and the lockdown strategy will help decline the spread of this disease.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020