Pakistan increases medical capabilities to counter Covid-19: Asad Umar
ISLAMABAD - Federal Minister for Planning, Development and Special Initiatives, Asad Umar said that the government is constantly increasing medical capabilities to meet the challenge of COVID-19 and other diseases.
He was talking to newsmen during his visit to newly constructed Isolation Center and Infectious Diseases Hospital along with Chairman National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Lt. General Muhammad Afzal in Islamabad today (Saturday).
The Minister said the 250-bed Isolation Center and Infectious Diseases Hospital of has been built only in 45 days in Federal Capital Territory with the support of China.
He said that following precautionary measures issued by the government and the lockdown strategy will help decline the spread of this disease.
- Pakistan Railways to run three special trains on Eidul Adha03:28 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Top Pakistani general discusses bilateral security with Iranian ...03:05 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Asad Rauf: Former ICC umpire not ashamed to sell second-hand items in ...02:44 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani forces kill three terrorists in North Waziristan operation02:14 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Mahira Khan shares tips to get viral on social media01:33 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Model Fia Khan faces backlash over bold pregnancy photoshoot11:51 AM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Hareem Farooq and Imran Abbas channel 70s vibes in latest BTS video11:00 AM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022