Ten drowned after passenger vehicles swept away by floodwater in DG Khan
DERA GHAZI KHAN – At least ten people were drowned after four passenger buses swept away by floodwaters in Dera Ghazi Khan.
The incident happed after flooding in Sakhi Sarwar canal overflow due to heavy rains in the area.
Security personnel and rescue teams arrived at the scene and launched an operation which is still underway to found the missing persons.
The rescue officials have found body of one man so far.
Taking notice of the mishap, Chief Minister of Punjab (CM) has directed the authorities to speed up rescue activities in the area.
- Chinese girl smashes money pot to aid Pakistan combat Covid-1912:24 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- How to fight with Coronavirus?07:43 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Karachiites thrash policemen for stopping Friday prayer06:45 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Zahid Ahmed apologises to the nation for choosing a script ‘so ...05:02 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019