Sartaj Aziz leaves for Kabul
During his visit, Aziz would impress upon the Afghan side for restoring trust deficit and reiterated Pakistan’s support for intra-Afghan dialogue.
According to Foreign Office sources, the advisor would also call upon the Afghan leadership to stop anti-Pakistan propaganda campaign.
The sources say Pakistan wants to maintain cordial relations with Afghanistan and that is why it has not gone for tit-for-tat to the allegations emanating from other side.
Aziz would convey to the Afghan leadership that Pakistan would continue to facilitate intra-Afghan dialogue as lasting peace in the neighbouring country can only come through dialogue process.
- Shahid appointed captain of Royal Palm Golf Club12:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- WATCH – Mini van driver runs over ‘robber’ in Karachi12:53 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- UAE extends deadline of $2bn loan repayment for Pakistan12:13 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani origin young innovator named in Forbes' 30 Under 30 list11:45 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Teenage boy 'gang-raped', filmed by six in Punjab’s Pakpattan11:14 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Amir Liaquat's Nagin dance video goes viral06:19 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021