PM Nawaz announces compensation money for families of stranded Pakistanis
According to a statement, Rs 50,000 will be given to each affected family.
Read More: Stranded in Saudi: Pakistani, Asian construction workers left hopeless after lay-offs
The premier has directed the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development to prepare authenticated lists of affected families and ensure the disbursement of cheques to them at the earliest.
- Kamyab Jawan and PepsiCo sign up to offer Pakistan’s largest ...03:31 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan hit by Covid vaccine shortage amid ‘lack of coordination, ...02:21 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran shares a throwback childhood photo with family05:30 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021