Imran blames Nawaz for Zardari’s outburst against army
“Nawaz Sharif used Asif Zardari to issue a statement against the Pakistan army,” Imran said while talking to media upon his arrival in Karachi.
“Zardari delivered the anti-army speech keeping in mind charter of democracy, but Nawaz Sharif backtracked.”
Murtaza Poya still stands by his "35 punctures" claims, he said while referring to rigging allegations he leveled against former caretaker chief minister of Punjab Najam Sethi.
Meanwhile, Minister for Information and Broadcasting Pervaiz Rashid has said that allegations of the poll rigging and the real face of Imran Khan have been exposed to the world.
In a statement issued on Sunday, he said that Imran Khan is not regretting even when his falsehood has been proved.
Pervaiz Rashid said that Imran Khan should avoid telling lies during the Holy month of Ramazan.
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- China unveils ‘world’s largest’ planetarium08:54 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Justice Isa taken to hospital after health deteriorates due to Covid ...08:41 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan to move ICC against Indian cricket board over threats to ...08:00 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in as Kiara Advani turns 2902:54 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021