AIOU extends last date of admissions from Matric to PhD till March 30
The decision to this effect was taken by Vice-Chancellor, Prof Dr Shahid Siddiqui on the demand of prospective applicants and to facilitate the continuing students.
There was an overwhelming rush of aspiring students on Monday here at the University’s main campus and the 44 regional offices across the country seeking admissions, as earlier it was the last date for the purpose.
Interest is shown by the students continuing their study through the distance learning system was unprecedented. It also reflected the trust of the people in the University’s learning system that was further improved through the smart use of new technology during the last two years.
The students thanked the Vice Chancellor for the extension of the last date and his personal interest in upgrading students’ facilities, under the students’ support system.
According to the Director Admissions Syed Ziaul Hussnain Navi, special measures have been taken for facilitating the students in the admission process.
Admissions forms and prospectuses could be obtained from the University’s 44-Regional Campuses and Coordinating Offices Moreover prospectus and admission forms of all programs could also be download from the University’s official website.
Admission forms along with the required fee should be submitted to the designated Banks’ branches. Applications of the merit-based programs are required to be sent directly to the concerned departments without the admission fee.
- #Indian firebrand journalist #ArnabGoswami ridiculed for claiming ...11:12 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan sends 13 truckloads of humanitarian aid to Afghanistan10:35 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TTP commander killed in security forces operation in N. Waziristan: ...10:21 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Polio vaccination drive launched to target 40mn children in Pakistan09:53 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:31 AM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021