Pakistan strongly rejects Indian MEA comments
In a press release, the spokesperson for the Foreign Office reminded that exposing India’s egregious behaviour and state-terrorism in the Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir was part of Pakistan’s international obligations and their moral responsibility to the Kashmiri victims of Indian repression. “India would be well-advised to keep its lectures on diplomacy and normality to itself. All we would like to stress is, “Physician, heal thyself!” it added.
The spokesperson said, “If India feels provoked, it is only because India is unwilling to face the truth about its indefensible actions that are driven by the toxic mix of extremist ideology and hegemonic ambitions.”
It said equally reprehensible were India’s pretensions of casting itself as a ‘normal’ country. The international community would like to ask as to what normal country caged 8 million people in an inhuman lockdown for over two months and deceived the world by claiming that “everything is fine.”
“Similarly, what normal country provides space and political patronage to the perpetrators of mob lynchings by cow vigilantes and repugnant schemes like gharwapsi,” it added.
- Pakistan, West Indies to face each other in 2nd T20I today03:42 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani-American Khizr Khan to head top religious freedom body in US02:40 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan condemns India’s politicization of cricket after BCCI ...01:42 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actresses Esra Bilgic, Gulsim Ali sad over Turkey forest ...11:55 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi shares adorable photos of her 32nd birthday09:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021