Ayyan serving politicians since 2011 for laundering money: FIA
The model has made shocking disclosures during her interrogation, naming several politicians and businessmen who used her services to deliver cash abroad, stated a special team of Federal Investigation Agency (FIA).
Background discussions and interviews with the supermodel’s family and friends reveal she has admitted to taking money abroad since 2011. Despite several attempts, the people named by Ayyan during interrogation did not respond.
Before her arrest, Ayyan had been travelling frequently to Europe and the UAE where she was said to be pursuing a career in music and modelling. She has not participated in the domestic fashion scene since last April.
After a modelling show in Karachi in March 2014, investigators say, she travelled to Dubai, Abu Dhabi and extensively in Europe, including London, Germany, Romania, Italy and France.
- PM Imran to visit Saudi Arabia before or after Eid08:08 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Jamshed Iqbal Cheema appointed SAPM on food security07:48 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- In first step to control price hike, new Pakistani finance minister ...07:35 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- ‘Ingenuity’ – NASA Mars helicopter makes first historic flight ...06:50 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Former KP IGP Nasir Durrani dies of COVID-1906:36 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021