FM Qureshi thanks Malaysian Govt for principled stance on Kashmir dispute
Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has thanked Malaysian Government for its principled stance on Kashmir dispute.
According to a press release issued by the Foreign Office, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi held separate meetings with his Malaysian counterpart and Minister of Economic Affairs and discussed bilateral cooperation in trade, investment, halal food, science and technology, human resource and international issues of common interest.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi during his two-day visit attended a preparatory meeting on Kuala Lumpur Summit chaired by Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad.
He held networking meeting with leading businessmen at a lunch hosted by Queen Kalsom of Pahang at her residence.
The minister apprised the businessmen of the steady improvements in Pakistan 's economy notably the impressive jump in Pakistan 's rating on Ease of Doing Business Index brought about by government's business-friendly and reform-oriented policies.
He invited the Malaysian businessmen to invest in Pakistan .
The foreign minister also held a meeting with the top management of the flagship Malaysian Oil and Gas Corp Petronas to discuss cooperation in Oil and Gas and LNG sectors.
On the occasion, Petronas evinced keen interest to increase collaboration with Pakistan .
- Huawei allowed to play limited role in building UK's 5G network10:27 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan ex-skipper Sarfraz Ahmed blessed with baby girl09:04 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019