Imran asks people to reach Islamabad on Oct 30
“I appeal to all Pakistanis to come to Islamabad on October 30 and put their effort in saving Pakistan,” said Imran while briefing the media after PTI’s Central Advisory Council meeting.
Imran blamed Nawaz Sharif for trying to use the Kashmir issue to save himself as he had been identified as culprit in Panama Leaks.
He lambasted Bilawal for calling Nawaz Sharif as a traitor in the first place and then shaking hands with him at the joint session.
“If Pakistan Peoples Party wants to save itself, they should have to adopt the minus one formula like MQM.
- ADB approves $10bn for economic recovery of Pakistan12:53 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- ‘Don’t lie to me’: India’s top cardiologist gets wife’s ...12:28 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Biden: 'We can't wait any longer' to address climate crisis12:03 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Prayer leader butchered inside house in Lahore’s Shalimar11:54 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Corruption increases: Pakistan slips four places on global Corruption ...11:13 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021