Imran asks people to reach Islamabad on Oct 30
“I appeal to all Pakistanis to come to Islamabad on October 30 and put their effort in saving Pakistan,” said Imran while briefing the media after PTI’s Central Advisory Council meeting.
Imran blamed Nawaz Sharif for trying to use the Kashmir issue to save himself as he had been identified as culprit in Panama Leaks.
He lambasted Bilawal for calling Nawaz Sharif as a traitor in the first place and then shaking hands with him at the joint session.
“If Pakistan Peoples Party wants to save itself, they should have to adopt the minus one formula like MQM.
- Emirates announces first annual loss in 30 years11:59 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan allows AstraZeneca shots for expats under 4010:04 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Two injured as PTI, PML-N lawmakers toss copies of budget book at ...09:27 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan announces increase in petroleum prices09:15 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Feroze Khan opens up about second marriage04:07 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat wants the Muslim misrepresentation in movies to change05:10 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- Lost Cause - Alizeh Shah is a Billie Eilish fan girl03:21 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021