Nepra approves increase in power tariff
ISLAMABAD – The National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (Nepra) on Wednesday approved a hike of Rs0.64 per unit in electricity price.
According to a notification issued here, Nepra approved an increase of Rs0.64 per unit in the monthly fuel charges adjustment for the month of February.
The Central Power Purchasing Agency (CPPA) had requested Nepra for an increase of Rs 0.6573 per unit. The authority held a public hearing on March 30, 2021, and approved increases in power tariff.
The fuel price adjustment will be applicable only on the bills for the month of April, and according to the notification, the fuel price adjustment will be applicable to all consumers except Lifeline and K-Electric (KE).
Nepra approves 82-paisa base electricity tariff ... 12:28 PM | 12 Feb, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (Nepra) has approved a 82-paisa per unit (kWh) ...
- Notable Islamic scholar Maulana Wahiduddin Khan dies of coronavirus12:12 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Another Pakistani ‘spy’ pigeon becomes jailbird in India11:24 AM | 22 Apr, 2021
- US board wants India on religious freedom blacklist for second ...10:30 AM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Kubra Khan trolled for wearing ‘indecent’ dress during Ramadan07:41 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Salman Khan’s new film Radhe to be released on Eid06:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ayesha Omar explains the concept of ‘Royalties To Artists’08:07 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021