List of NADRA officials allegedly involved in facilitating terrorism leaked online
The list includes names of as many as forty officials including GM projects, DGMs operations and Intelligence Officer. All those included in the list are appointed in different NADRA offices located in Karachi.
Earlier media reports said that Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) forwarded a list of forty officials to federal government seeking action against them for issuing fake CNICs to militants.
Another report quoted Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan saying that over 64,000 fake national identity cards have been issued by NADRA in this year alone.
- Sharjah builds on its FDI appeal in 2020; attracts $220 million in ...04:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Has State Bank of Pakistan restricted ATM withdrawal limit to Rs1,000?03:21 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Aman-2021 – Pakistan Navy set to hold 7th Multinational Maritime ...02:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik finally reveal the name of their baby girl01:50 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Bilawal House announces schedule for Bakhtawar-Mahmood wedding05:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021