President, PM discuss national issues
Both stakeholders, according to statement, rejected the uninvited criticism at armed forces of Pakistan and agreed that Karachi operation will continue till the logical end is achieved. They also noted that law and order situation has improved as a result of military operation in tribal areas, Zrab-e-Azb.
They also reviewed the functioning of military courts to try terrorists in the light of verdict given by supreme court of Pakistan and decided to quicken the process to execute hardcore militants after speedy trials.
The prime minister also took president into confidence at a proposal to appointment law officers in lower judiciary to speed up the judicial system. Mamnoon Hussain assured his unconditional support to the government in this regard.
- Pakistan’s ‘best bank' denies trans rights activist an account ...11:52 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan Air Force chief meets Turkish defence industries head11:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Woman accusing Babar Azam of sexual abuse says video of her ...11:08 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Punjab CM Buzdar lays foundation stone of Sheikhupura-Gujranwala road10:45 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- US threatens India with sanctions over purchase of Russian S-400 air ...10:39 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 30th birthday04:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021