Pakistan strongly condemns terrorist attack in Istanbul
“We have learned with deep anguish and sadness about the terrorist attack in Istanbul’s Beyazit district today. Reports indicate that 7 police officers and 4 civilians have lost their lives, while more than 30 people are injured,” said a statement by the Foreign Office.
The Government of Pakistan extended its heartfelt sympathies and condolences to the bereaved families and to the brotherly people and government of Turkey.
It also wished a speedy recovery for the injured.
“As always, Pakistan stands in strong solidarity with the fraternal people of Turkey and is sure in its belief that they will succeed in their resolute fight against terrorism and will defeat this scourge decisively,” it added.
- PTI’s Haleem Adil Sheikh confirms marriage to MPA Dua Bhutto11:09 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran inaugurates Digital Media Development Program for youth10:59 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill six terrorists during Balochistan operation09:44 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Indian song 'Mehendi' is a copy of iconic Pakistani song 'Gagar'03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Firdous Jamal's comments about Mahira Khan, Osman Khalid trigger ...03:24 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer's wedding festivities kickstart03:18 PM | 24 Sep, 2021