Couple shot dead in Karachi 'in the name of honour'
According to Online, unidentified men opened fire inside a house in Bismillah Colony, killing the newly married couple on the spot. The deceased have been identified as Hamid alias Khan Ullah and Samina.
Police said the deceased couple belongs to North Waziristan and fled the tribal agency for their love marriage.
Hamid married Samina without the consent of her parents and started living in Karachi. The girl’s relatives have allegedly killed the couple.
According to police, nine shells of 9-mm pistol were recovered from the crime scene while an investigation into the matter has also been launched.
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Trophy unveiled ahead of first T20 clash (VIDEO)11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021