Imran blames govt for delaying Panama Leaks proceedings
Talking to newsmen on Monday, Imran Khan expressed that the court wanted to wind up the case in a swift manner but the government was delaying the procedure.
He went on to say that PM Nawaz did not submit his response in court today as well.
The PTI supremo clarified that he did not hold any public office adding that PM Nawaz name appeared in Panama Leaks and so he should clarify his position. He said that he bought a flat in 1983 and never concealed it.
The law maker further detailed that the party would prove Maryam Nawaz as the dependent of premier contrary to the claims of ruling family.
The PTI chairman hinted at the possibility of a decision regarding Panama papers truce by the Supreme Court instead of a judicial commission.
Imran Khan also conveyed that the party would not influence the Judicial proceedings in any way.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:33 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan records lowest daily Covid cases in over a year09:18 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 19 October 202108:48 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- 12 Rabiul Awwal: Pakistanis celebrate Eid Milad-un-Nabi today08:13 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021