Agreement reached for registration of madressahs: Nisar
Briefing the media about the decisions made and agreements reached at the government’s meeting with the Ulema here today, Chaudhry Nisar said all the Ulema have expressed agreement over stamping out terrorism from the country, Geo News cited.
He said the Prime Minister will chair the final meeting in connection with matters relating to Madressahs soon.
He said a committee will be constituted to introduce a simple procedure for the registration of Madressahs.
The Interior Minister said the form for registration of Madressahs will be prepared with the understanding of all the stakeholders. Consultations in this regard have been held with all the associations of Madressah, he added.
He said the government will also devise a mechanism in connection with the foreign funding of Madressahs.
- Rule of law must for true democracy, says PM Imran at ...06:13 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's special fans celebrate baby Alyana's ...04:40 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021