NAB summons Yousaf Raza Gillani in USF case
An accountability court in Rawalpindi has issued a notification in this regard on Friday, a day after the NAB Rawalpindi filed a reference against the former premier.
In its reference filed in the accountability court of Rawalpindi, the accountability watchdog had accused Gilani and chairman of Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (Pemra) Saleem Baig of misusing authority in approving a tender to Inam Akbar regarding the USF (Universal Service Fund).
NAB in its notification had said that former information secretary Farooq, former public information officer Saleem, Hassan Sheikhoo, Hanif and Riaz are co-accused in the case.
NAB files reference against Yousaf Raza Gillani, ... 03:44 PM | 6 Sep, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The National Accountability Bureau has filed a reference against former prime minister Syed Yousaf Raza ...
According to NAB, the accused ran an illegal marketing campaign for the Universal Services Fund.
The national exchequer suffered a loss of Rs128 million owing to the actions of the accused, the NAB notification had further stated.
- Pakistan logs 336 new Covid infections, 10 deaths in past 24 hours09:27 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:08 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 December 202108:43 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan rebuilds, ready to open famous Jain Temple in Lahore12:55 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- India reports highest COVID-19 deaths since July12:25 AM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan, Ranveer Singh win hearts with killer dance moves on ...05:15 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Hira Khan’s new dance video goes viral04:40 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars spotted dancing at celebrity wedding04:06 PM | 5 Dec, 2021